Friday, February 11, 2011

Yamaha Hdmi Audio Output

Reunion. Long waiting


Hi, but if you are!, Long time no see you, do not greet you, I see that time has passed, I see a lot more grown up. But, tell me how you been?, For years I can not hear you, you do not read, do not be sorry. You still dreaming of all that is created in your head? Still looking back to the stage? Do you still write? Not good, is that I recall that you are a thousand uses, put in your rolls always artistic, always knocking on doors, always waiting for someone to see that spark and stop a second to admire it and then believe in it, hehehe I still remember how you dreamed of something better in the world, leaving a small huellita along the road where you ride. But, why tears fall down your cheeks?, Why do you look restless and tired? But at what point you lost hope, at what point you decided to stop stomping and swallow everything that does not make you happy, and yet decided what time and not tell me how you felt? I've always been here and always be here for you, no matter what you do, what you think, what you say. Out there will always be people that hurt you do not know about you what is important, but at the same time there other than just beautify your travel in this world. Do not lose faith in them, do not lose faith in you, indeed, believe in you again, remember how you were when you were 19, nothing will stop, got what I wanted, always was why now would be different? Enough to mourn, it's time to run, to shoot what is not good, deep breathing and breathing and strong. It's time you see the sun is still there but the clouds clogged. Fun is what you've always wanted. The limits are in you, like me, you have a thousand people who love you and will not let you down, and you know why, because in them you could make that you so desire, that spark that paints a smile on his face the joy of meeting someone humble, sincere and just does not stop dreaming, is darker than the dream. This time it was just a test to learn and grow and if you dare to turn the other way, you may find that paradise that has you so confused now, but you know ... I gave the first step has been neither easy , but here you are talking to you again ... been a long time, but I am happy to hold it again, and just do me a favor and do not walk away, because from here, I never go.


El Abuelo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment