Friday, February 25, 2011

Mucus Coming Out Of Eyes

Concern

The time is never finished and always runs at the same speed despite being so ephemeral. But there are days where time seems to go slower and slower each time. What kind of substances released when the body craves it reaches a certain point? The mere thought that our own self-drug body is interesting, but does not remove the nervousness that comes to my feet dancing up and down constantly.

I feel trapped in these times of the races, when the competitor gets ready to run, but can not until you hear the bullet out. Only those few seconds are translated into long days of waiting.

I have really wanted to open the wings, to believe in myself and find my own way, and gradually letting go of the chains that bind and are tempting me with ideas and shit pollutants.

But despite this question time and patience, just feel that what I decided is right and the smile on my face can not be removed, no one wants to remove.

now is just wait and see a little light that tells me where I have to go.

Step
step ...


El Abuelo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment