Monday, February 21, 2011

Vuze Freezes My Computer

Blah Blah Blahhhhhhhhh


El ritmo que lleva un alocado bit me retumba en la cabeza, simplemente el día brilla y el sol se levanta entre los edificios, corre aire fresco y mi sonrisa no se despega de mi cara. Algo me dice constantemente que mi decisión fue la correcta y me siento feliz por eso.

course there are still gray and colorless areas around me, but unlike before, now only heard a continuous blah blah blah, lol and is really fun.

already bad decisions do not affect me because I feel a little more respect and better yet, leave the walking path that I like. There are things bigger than a recognition and is intangible, but once you find it fills you tickle the body, it clears the mind and opens to life, letting the less important it becomes a simple babbling with the Wind leads to heaven, just where the pollution.

And so, I say: BLAH, BLAH BLAHHHHHHHH.




El Abuelo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment