Sunday, February 13, 2011

Safe Amount Of Benzocaine To Use On Your Penis

The Devil ... 4 years later.

First of all I must thank everyone's words of encouragement and good vibes have me returning to this small space that I have for 6 years. And today in particular I get a proposal to raise a very interesting text of anonymous calls me a little bit of space. I read the text and I was hooked ... the question is: Do we really continue? What say you? Finally, I leave you with that which is entitled: ________________________

El Diablo 4 years later.

The last time I saw him, black coat covering her knee, scarf is coiled around the neck and I smiled as his steaming coffee. The perfect image of a winter morning. December 15, 2007, I dismissed the Devil with the firm conviction that it would see again. What a laugh.

Now I'm here, sitting on a park bench where I was appreciated for the first time. Some things have changed since then, I quit smoking and ... well, I guess not much different he would see me.

For the wind will not feel the tips of the fingers, the jacket is not enough, the scarf is very short. Impatient hair caresses my entire face and leaves remind me of the fragility of the time. "There are certainties, "he said one morning, as he says good morning. But I was convinced he was wrong, yes, I was sure that the Devil did not have my sense of magic, and only thus, the possibility that he was mistaken, it was quite logical. I chose option on probability. Again, what a laugh.

"It looks like rain." Recognize that voice anywhere. I look up and he's there, sitting as usual. With one hand I removed the hair from her face and see him again. Unlike me he is someone else. No longer lenses black paste without green eyes, but that if the very presence addictive the same smell that makes you close your eyes and sigh every time he approaches you. Stop time. Behind that look, now the color of honey, my reunion with feeling, and much to my I say hi how about "

The Devil smiles. "Are you cold?". I know the game so well, I can not help him with condescension. But inside I know I'm dying of cold, fear, a wild desire to hug and say, yes it rains.

"I'm going crazy," he finally managed to confess. But he already knows, all the time he has known. The Devil resting on the bench, lost in the blue eyes and sighs. I'm pretty sure that the steam coming out your mouth write my name.

"Want a drink?" He says. A taxi pulls up in front of us. The Devil takes my hand, and as usual, the touch of your skin on mine, exploit and make me give up, to whatever. I feel like the taxi boot and left the park, with its leaves and its fragility.

Nobody notices, but a stack of red and white butterflies follow the car up more than three blocks. I've always wanted to stay with, experience has taught me that although finally managed to capture the butterfly will vanish, is that the magic does not belong here.

"We save the coffee and go straight to dance?" I laugh at what I said. He knows that with a simple question I'll remember everything. The cold streets of Toledo, the martinis, the card game. "Four years seems a lifetime, and suddenly your side seem just a sigh. To you I will not be anything, right? "She looks at me smiling, I am returning the attack with one of my most beautiful smiles, the effect is achieved and the Devil makes me look. "Here we are."

A place lost to the countess. It helps me take off my jacket, I gently slide the scarf. He takes off his coat and ordered the usual. What the Devil calls in a cafeteria?, Black coffee, with more water than coffee. A red tea for me, very hot with two tablespoons of sugar. I do not lose the look of him, until the waiter interrupts the duel of looks, which by the way I was about to lose. Volume

hot cup with both hands, close to my mouth and lips feel the steam of the tea. Heat. The Devil in a surprise move hold my hand. I feel a match going on in my chest and my belly. "You've been thinking about me."

Yes, I answer in silence. Him with the cup in my hand I keep saying, what the devil, "What about you awake at night?, Did you not play?" "You're the worst. Why you ask something that you know the answer beforehand? "" He knows that now dream of me?, again? ". "He knows."

"Tell me the dream." How can I refuse?, Close my eyes, I smile and begin to count, to run as if it were one of my best stories, as if he were a child of five years to be impressed before bedtime.

is daytime. The first rays of sun pass through the curtains. The breeze moves the pinwheel of the window and it is projected through a rainbow on the white sheets. I open my eyes slowly, first left then right. The first thing I realize is the high walls of the department and in the second of my nakedness. The white sheet I cover only half of the body. I feel cold, on the contrary, I still feel the shelter of sex in all the skin and a laugh escapes me. The morning smells of freshly brewed coffee and go hunting with his eyes clothes strewn all over the place. Am I alone?, I wonder. There's no one beside me, but my heart is satisfied.

I open my eyes, there the story ends. Incredible, but the devil is moved, it takes a hundredth of a second, but I notice it. Another match was lit and the tea is not enough to turn it off.

... continue ...


Cris Rat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment