Monday, February 14, 2011

870 Modular Combat Shotgun Vs Mossberg 590

Unable to take flight

There's something inside me that screams and can not fail. Many questions in the air Why am I holding up? Why Why is there this great fear? Is it that when we get used to something, there are roots that dig us to that place and not allow us to move even a little, or perhaps the more time you spend on a site, the fear of the unknown is growing by leaps and bounds.

I have often turned to heaven and asked for a sign, and that when everywhere we turn around there are huge warning signs and repeated again and again what I do, but I still ignore them. It's amazing how weak I find I'm back, firmness and determination that you had before, simply because it is not, no longer feel it.

What time fades security? And what a fact is that once it detects that you invaded your greatest fear, you know it is a downhill, if not stop, every minute a heavier will rise again.

Today, more signs hugged me and whispered in his ear, and my concern is evident, I leave, I want to fly, I feel free again, I know ... but why I can not just open my wings and fly ...

El Abuelo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment