Monday, February 28, 2011

Customize Ur Own Football Helmet



The eyes move rapidly


time runs slowly and fight


Against this desire to happen,


news that arrives and announces that


What the nervousness in my body


He needs to relax.






social networks closer I


order to resolve my doubts


Feels like that time


Where the only way to know the news

was
via e


And that on receipt
letter

I filled a feeling of butterflies in the stomach


As if the letter was a national holiday.






I do not know, I do not understand, I'm confused


the next step is diffuse


do not know if it's on the other
side is pleasant

This time I settle


This time I want to know that where floor


is safe ground and it takes me somewhere


And that place is where you find peace


And the joy that I come so long looking.






Now all I have left, stared at the phone.






El Abuelo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment