Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Male Genital Waxing Stories

stages. New beginnings. New season. Absent

So, the first sign of the apocalypse came.

THOUGHTS AND MATCHES is back with its sixth season (for fortune and torture of many).


has spent more than half a year without the ink from staining the canvas mail and believe me it hurt. There are many excuses, excuses but even more important and relevant as I'm here again. Surely does not matter if I slept through the bite of a needle or aliens abducted me to play with my body or just took me in a zoo to discover that animals also give pleasure (hehehe, I think if I needed to write), what is true is that were very difficult months and until today I realize that many times in what is no more betting be what you really want and worse, you lose everything. But as this life is to learn to stand up and accept that commonly "LA CAGAMOS is our duty to stand up again and return to the right or wrong way you draw a smile.

Interestingly the fifth season was very short, like my favorite show in the same season, and I swear it was no coincidence. The difference is that Sarah became pregnant and I ... I apendejé. But this new season begins is loaded with fresh batteries, new enthusiasm and faith that I need to see the lights of the path on my way and to find that for many years that I'm looking for.


Finally, in what my wishes come true and solar tsunami sear us, I hope you join me in the back it takes me a while to happen but that brings me a new direction and a desire to have contact with you again. Let the party begin!


El Abuelo.


0 comments:

Post a Comment