Monday, March 14, 2011

My Daughter Has A Yellow Discharge

Apunto

stretch, and the line is about feelings and begin the necessary questions and detachments career.

How difficult is to say goodbye to what was your life for 4 years and now have the opportunity to start anew into something completely different (I hope), but how difficult it is fearless. Once again I have to get on the roller coaster cart and walk the trail for this challenge that makes me open my eyes each morning and not stop my smile adorning my face.

They feel good that urge to fly, to exploit the creative, artistic side, the essential and most of all, remember that I'm here, I'm still me and my dreams and desires are still alive.

sad because people do not appreciate what you have and let go of all those with talent and see how a rule does not respect its own values, but in the end, I'm not part of and me if there is integrity and wanting to make things right. Of that I'm proud.

why some small hours goodbye, I raise my head and greeted me, I smile and hug me. I know I'm still here and that all the people I love still in my heart.

Welcome to the new stage. Is very close.

El Abuelo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment