Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dry Cm Before Period Pregnant?

Reborn

few days of not visiting my space, but more than a vacation, which is the first excuse that comes to mind was a change of life that I have experience. Yes my dear readers, after 7 years, I decided to see his grandfather's face and hear, be sure What with their eyes, but what I mean, and right now is when you should start to sound the fanfare, it is I left the financial world, yes, I quit my job and work my way to super serious routed back to what I love.

Zaz, how strong it is. So these days off are the days of mourning to say goodbye to everything I built and say hello to what now takes my hand, and curiously is something unexpected and does represent a challenge for those attributes that if I have recognized me. And now I have to give other news, Drumroll, please! ... I am working in an advertising agency.

My welcome is a free lance, but it is much more welcome than I could have hoped for, well, I waited more than 5 years the opportunity and pure wow cringe and feel a huge doubts as I did not practice in muchoooooo time he had studied in order jejejejeje. I can only be grateful to people who believed in me and despite the distance and time I always had in his head and the opportunity that now life put in front of me hoping not to be quite a fiasco be creative.

Anyway, today begins a new chapter in my life, and recently began a new cycle for this blog and now I can keep writing, acting, singing and now working as I like it. Overflowed with happiness.

Welcome
day 1.

El Abuelo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment