Monday, March 28, 2011

Emulator Dongle Usb Sentinel

Day 1

New cycles, new stages that start with a bright sun coming through the morning while taking the decision to start exercising again. Despite how difficult it is to start moving so much time not moving, a joy fills me unusual tickles may be arising just before what happens in a long time have been asking.

But I wonder what happens when suddenly everything turns full circle and you're facing a new uphill, with thousands of challenges on the horizon? The answer never know, and go find answers and make the uncertainty fades away just a little experience we live and learn not to despair and feel that this is a game.

Today is my day one in this new experience and nerves and doubts seem a crown that turns a mile a minute over my head, but despite the waiting time in which the clock is slowly ticking ticking, and my stomach has a hole the size of the world, the heart has a smile and an explosion of colors that had not experienced for a long time and the result do not know either, but at least I did something for me and now I'm in a totally different way I used to have, and that's life, one must learn to make decisions for black that looks the way and want to experience something different and no doubt always will be to a new place.

So I'm happy, and the sun still shines.


March 22, 1911.
A day after Bee's BDay. A bee gift.

El Abuelo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment