Monday, March 7, 2011

Latest Ticket Price For Adventure Island , Delhi

Here I

The morning light through the window goes dim amid the confusion and point out the first notes that the birds are singing outside. My eyes open and see more clarity in the bedroom, and when I fall to the floor and see the reality, at last, a quiet day.

long time ago not to wake up smiling, and even more, stretching me unhurriedly. It is delightful to enjoy that bath you give to wake up and there is no hurry. Water pollution is slowly cleaning up yesterday, filled with quiet sighs my spirit.

I take a walk under the rays of the sun, enjoy the sound of the city and I agree as long ago did not. There are days when you forget all about pampering and many years later you realize what you've been careless, but a day like today I realize that it is impossible to see in the mirror and turn to say "Here I am."

inadvertently not want this day to end ...

El Abuelo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment