Sunday, May 22, 2011

How To Use Zune Prepaid Card

Buenos Momentos

One of the things I like about life is when they situations, people or things that surprise you, and by that I mean the nice surprises.



Feel the excitement spend your body, those butterflies that live beneath our ribs, uneasy smile, excitement, chills and want to scream. That grip fabric on which lies our fascination is part of that ritual that I do not want to stop feeling.


been only a few months that my life has taken such a major change, it is almost impossible to hide the smile that way all day and as time goes by, more good surprises coming into my life.


Although these weeks I've had a lot of work and a great challenge that could ink my way with sad things, today I discover that everything is part of a test that I must pass and part of this great start good stuff.


still keep asking me where I take this path, but the answers always lead me to a better place to finally make me shine like a long time I wanted to feel it. I just hope that happiness with me until that moment. Meanwhile I am ready to smile and reflected that sentiment in this blog, thanks for your patience.


El Abuelo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment