Friday, April 29, 2011

How Many Beads Should Be On A Troll Bracelet

ARE WE ALL CRAZY? CHILDREN AS

Although not promise anything, I think in a month or two I will ever return to this regular feature strongly. I hope to remain the forum and the community that is in addition to being the blog that was once active. SOUNDS GOOD.


understand the motives that drive Mou to act as it is (Pego as the first comment for this post a comment for Adrian that sums it up nicely). And commenting on a server in the previous post that Portuguese press conferences are part of "everything" that comes with being a coach. not disconnect after the game to discuss what was, as others.

But from there to make people believe everything he says is a world. That journalists give ball, I understand, because it sells, though not my ideal of sports journalism.

And is that a lack of analysis is important in this society battered by overinformation (XXI century misinformation) . So it is easy to generate false memories (the Spain that won the World Cup played great football, Barca Chelsea stole 6 penaltys , Florentino form with your money ...)

Well not going to think for myself! I can see, I can analyze it. I can make mistakes myself. I do not remember going to generate so artificially or with such boorish ways.

And there who is willing to swallow very crude deception. I consider myself insulted when they offer me something. Between stupid and fanatical. Because when you keep eating that product, or I'll slip or you who you want her to swallow.

"New" to generate the memory that stole a Champions Barca to Madrid. He and his players do not lose (Mou: "The players and I have zero guilt of Wednesday's loss), anger (from Madrid to create it) goes against the club and next year will want revenge after injustice no fear of those who once removed.

To achieve this, they tweaked videos if needed. And is not the first time. (Mou: "I will not talk about it anymore for one simple reason: a picture worth a thousand words." "Right now the images are worth.").

I think must not enter the times that referees have given or taken away in one direction or another. Many videos and your comments have reminded us all week that there is everything in both directions.

(Andrade, Terry, Pedja in the 7th ... so is football)

conclusions And now you take them out. I'll stick to football (this blog too) with the analysis (hence the post so little football fan) and the time, for better and for worse, almost always puts everyone in place.

And Messi is football ...


Drawing on statistics also say

"If you long time rival ball and pressed hard, it's easier to be authorized to make an entry hard.

"If over a period of time" x "many semi-finals of Champions play, you more likely to win than if you only play one.

Drawing on my experience in football

"If you have to cut the game with fouls, you do it as discreetly as possible. If you're tired of giving you, you complain or exaggerate. And there who does not like it, like my friend DT, but was is and will be. Both behaviors are reprehensible, not debatable ... I say no. The pretender, gives a bad image. The gluing, gives a bad image and may harm a partner.

and Deputy Inspector Adrian
popular demand (mails I received): For when Post? Encourages anyone else? Please contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment